Dr. Ghassan Kaddour
MBSS (DAMASCUS UNIVERSITY)
- Dr Ghassan has over 29 years of experience in the field of Gastroenterology. He has extensive experience in management of gastroenterology and hepatic diseases. Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital he served as a Gastroenterologist in various hospitals in the Syrian government and private hospitals. For the last five years he has been working in the Emirates European Hospital Sharjah and Burjeel Hospital Sharjah.
- During his career Dr Ghassan has overseen thousands of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and endoscopies such as gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP, foreign body extraction, GI bleeding hemostasis peg tube, achalasia dilatation, and endoscopic bariatric procedures. .
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Management
- Bariatric Endoscopy Procedure
- GI Bleeding Hemostasis
Research / Publications
- Hepatic complication of IBD ( Syrian gastroenterology society publication 1992)