Dr. Shalini Sagar
MBBS, MS (ENT)
(Appointment is subjected to the availability of doctor)
- Dr. Shalini has more than 12 years of clinical experience. She has graduated from prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College and followed up by doing her Masters in Surgery in Otorhinolaryngology from Maulana Azad Medical College and associated Lok Nayak and GB Pant Hospitals, New Delhi.
- During her career she has worked for National Rural Health Mission in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra and Dr. RML Hospital New Delhi.
- Dr. Shalini has also volunteered and done several medical camps and surgeries for initiative programs by UNDP, UNICEF and WHO.
- Micro-Ear Surgeries
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries
- Endoscopic DCR
- Microlaryngeal Surgeries
- An international publication in Clinical Oncology “Primary Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma of the Lacrimal Sac- a Case Report and Literature Review” Klin Onkol 2016;29(4):291-294”.