Dr. Manoj K. Ravindran
M.B.B.S, M.S (ENT), D.L.O, F.A.G.E
Specialist ENT Surgeon
- Associated with Elite Mission Hospital, Trichur as Consultant ENT Surgeon and as Chief Consultant ENT Surgeon (part-time) at Edappal Mission Hospital, Malappuram for 18 years (1989-2007).
- Worked as Chief Consultant Surgeon at Sevana Hospital and Research centre, Pattambi (Palakkad) for five year (2007-2012).
- Dr. K.R. Manoj has done more than 50,000 operations in Otorhinolaryngology.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Skull Based Surgery
- Coblation Surgery
- Micro Ear Surgery
Research / Publications
- Published a paper on: “Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Complications” in Indian Autology & Larygology Journal.
- Conducted various Endoscopic Sinus Surgery workshops in Kerala, India.
- Faculty for Endoscopic Sinus Surgery workshop in Singapore.
- Special 5 level training in Endoscopic Sinus surgery from Singapore General Hospital under Dr. Dharamveer Singh Sethi (one of the pioneers of Endoscopic Sinus surgery).
- Special training in Coblation surgery from Eurosleep Clinic, Bergen, Norway under the guidance of Dr. Magne (one of the founders of Coblation surgery).
- Special training in Skull based surgery from Malaysian University Hospital under the guidance of Dr. Leong.