Dr. Anuja Anna Varghese
MBBS, MD-DVL, FAM
- Dr Anuja has over eight years of experience in the field of Dermatology and Cosmetology. She specialises in treating all dermatological and cosmetological conditions including chronic disorders like psoriasis, vitiligo, lichen planus & eczemas. She has vast experience in various cosmetological procedures such as, radiofrequency ablation, electrocautery, cryotherapy, chemical peeling, botox & fillers, anti-ageing treatment, skin whitening & rejuvenation, micro-needling, micro-blading, platelet rich plasma therapy for skin & hair and all types of laser treatments.
- Prior to joining to Zulekha Hospital she worked at Sunrise Hospital, Kochi, India. She has worked as Senior Resident in MGMCRI, Pondicherry. She started her practice as Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist in Dr. Sunny Varkey’s Skin Care Clinic. She served Sunrise Hospital, Kochi, India, heading the department as Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist.
- Dr Anuja completed her MBBS from Jubilee Mission Medical College, India. She accomplished MD DVL from Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, India which is associated with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow. She has undergone training in aesthetic dermatology from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. She is the member of Indian Association of Dermatologists Venereologists & Leprologists and holds a life time membership of Indian Medical Association.
- Specialises in both clinical & aesthetic dermatology
- Experienced in managing sexually transmitted diseases and other venereological conditions.
- Trained in managing leprosy cases from Central Leprosy Training & Research Institute, Chengalpattu.
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Chemical peeling
- Botox & Fillers
- Anti-ageing treatment
- Skin whitening & rejuvenation
- Micro-needling, Micro-blading
- Platelet rich plasma therapy for skin and hair
- All types of laser treatments
Research and Publications:
- Published original research article titled ‘The study of cutaneous lesions in term neonates in a tertiary care hospital’ in International Journal of Health Science and Research 2016:6(4).
- Case series titled ‘Skin as a window to the diagnosis of HIV infection’ in International Journal of Current Research and Review.
- Case series titled ‘Unusual presentations of vesiculobullous disorders’ in IJDVL.
- Rare case report on ‘Hecks like disease in genital area’ in IJCRR.
- ‘Congenital Erythropoietic Porphyria- a rare case report’.