Dr. Sameh Hamdi Abdelhamid Ibrahim Seyam
M.B.B.CH, M.Sc, MD Intensive Care and Anesthesia
Consultant Critical Care Medicine
- Dr. Seyam has worked at King Abdulaziz Hospital, Makka, KSA for 2 years (2007-2008) as Intensive Care Registrar.
- He has also worked at King Fahad Hospital, Jeddah, KSA FOR 6 years (2009-2015) as Intensive Care assistant consultant, Al-Azhar University Hospitals for 2 years (2015-2016) as Intensive Care consultant and head of ICU unit as well as MUSTASHARAK Hospitals for 4 years (2017-2020) as Intensive Care consultant and head of ICU unit.
- Special critical care invasive maneuvers.
- Publishing critical care articles in International journals.
Research / Publications
- Comparative study between dexamethasone and dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to ondansetron for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting following functional endoscopic sinus surgery operation. Ain-Shams Journal of Anaesthesiology 2017, 10:156-163
- Effects of adding morphine to intra-articular dexamethasone injection on postoperative pain after arthroscopic subacromial decompression shoulder surgery. Al-Azhar Assiut Medical Journal 2019,17:398-403.
- Prophylaxis or treatment of spinal hypotension during cesarean delivery: phenylephrine versus norepinephrine boluses Al-Azhar Assiut Medical Journal 2018, 16:27–32.
- Prevention of Post-Spinal Anesthesia Shivering: Low Dose Ketamine vs Tramadol. AIMJ doi:10.21608/aimj.2020.22925.1102.
- Lidocaine versus Dexmedetomidine as an Adjuvant to General Anesthesia for Patients Undergoing Elective Abdominopelvic Surgeries. International Journal of Medical Arts 2020; 2 : 427-435.
- Comparative study of subarachnoid injection of dexmedetomidine versus magnesium sulfate as adjuvants to bupivacaine in patients undergoing classical repair surgery. Research and Opinion in Anesthesia & Intensive Care 2020, 7:8-14
- Microalbuminuria as an early postoperative detector of sepsis after major surgeries. Research and Opinion in Anesthesia & Intensive Care 2020, 7:117-123