Dr. Mohamed Aly Mahmoud Abdel Hamid
MBBCh, MD (Critical care)
Specialist Critical Care Medicine
- Dr. Mohamed graduated from Alexandria University Medical School Egypt in 2002.
- He joined the residency programme in Alexandria Critical Care department and worked until 2012.
- Later on Dr. Mohamed moved to Saudi Arabia and worked as Critical Care Specialist at Jeddah National Hospital till 2014.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Mohamed was working as a Senior Specialist & ICU deputy director & International extended care center unitil Dec 2016.
- Management of critical ill patients as septic shock & ARDs
- Neuro-Critical Care
- Mechanical Ventilatory Support
- Fundamental Critical Care instructor
Research / Publications
- Comparative study between ultra thin cuff tubex conventional tub in prevention of VAP – 2012.