Dr. Ahmed Nader Youssef Ezeldin
Specialist Critical Care Medicine
- Dr. Ahmed Nader completed his Bachelor in Medicine from Alexandria University Egypt in the year 2004 and worked as Senior House Officer and Faculty of Medicine till 2010.
- During the time Dr. Ahmed had also worked with Al Salama Hospital Egypt as Critical Care Specialist.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Ahmed was working with Chest Disease Hospital under MOH Kuwait.
- Management of critically ill patients esp. with ARDs – Severe sepsis – Septic Shock and Multiorgan Failure
- Dealing with patient with difficulty weaning process and prolonged mechanical ventilation
- Provision of Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Research / Publications:
- Role of Human albumin in prevention of contrast induced nephropathy (Thesis of Master Degree 2010)