Dr. Srinivasan Kandasamy
MD (Medicine), DNB (Cardiology)
- Dr. Srinivasan completed his MD in Internal Medicine from Prestigious Madras Medical College & DNB in Cardiology from Madras Medical Mission.
- Areas of expertise: Cardiac Interventions including Coronary Angioplasty – Primary & Peripheral interventions, Permanent Pacemaker Implantations, Device Closures, Coil Remobilization and Balloon Valvuloplasty (Mitral & Pulmonary).
- He has extensive experience in Cardiology Post Graduate teaching Programmes, monitors non interventional cardiac procedures like TMT, Stress ECHO, Holter & TEE etc.
- Dr. Srinivasan served as Asst. Professor of Medicine in Vinayaka Hi-tech Hospital and Asst. Professor of Cardiology in NRI Medical College & General Hospital.
- Peripheral Interventions
- CTO Interventions
- Radial Interventions
- Left Main Stenting
- Bifurcation Stenting
- AICD & CRT-D
Research / Publications
- Pericardial Tamponade Masking Associated Pulmonary Thromboembolism in a case of Adenocarcinoma of Lung (IJRMS) Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(8): 2126-2128.
- Long term follow-up of renal angioplasty in bilateral renal artery Stenosis
- Echo predictors of acute pulmonary thromboembolism