Dr. Rupesh Singh
MBBS, MD, DM
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Rupesh Singh has been working as an Interventional Cardiologist for the last 10 years.
- He has vast experience in PTCA (including primary PTCA), Valvuloplasty, ASD and other device closure.
- Radial Interventions
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty,
- Pacemaker and ICDs
Research / Publications
- Ventricular Pseudo-Aneurysm with Coronary Ectasias- JAPI • April 2011 • VOL. 59 Pages- 252-254.
- Coronary Artery Ectasia in a patient with Myocardial Infarction-CARDIO VASCULAR JOURNAL OF AFRICA • Vol 22, No 1, Jan/Feb 2011, page 36-37.
- A case of Mitral Stenosis with achalasia. - Kardiologia Polska Volume: 67, Issue: 12, 2009, Pages: 1374-1376.
- The Twiddler´s plus syndrome--A case report. - Kardiologia Polska, Volume 67, Oct; 67 (10) 2009: Pages-1105-6.
- Device therapy in Bradyarrhythmias.- J Indian Med Assoc. 2009 Sep;107(9): Pages- 618-20, 622