Dr. Rajan Maruthanayagam
MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
- Extensive experience in complex coronary interventions, Pacemaker implantation including biventricular pacing and endovascular stenting for aortic aneurysm.
- Associated with Frontier Cardiac Care - A unit of Dr. K.M. Cherian Heart Foundation, Chennai, Yasodha Superspeciality Hospital, Hyderabad & MIOT Hospitals as HOD - Interventional Cardiology.
- MD Gen Medicine from prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi & DM Cardiology from Madras Medical College.
- Radial coronary intervention
- Chronic Total Occlusion
- Diffuse & Multivessel stenting
- Primary angioplasty
- IVUS & Rotablator
Research / Publications
- Case Report: LMCA Stenting for Extrinsic Compression of the Left Coronary Ostium by the Pulmonary Trunk.
- Management in a Case of Eisenmenger Syndrome. Tex Heart Inst J 2010;37(1):1-4)Challenging coronary intervention: stenting of Ostial dual LAD - Presented in TCT Asia Pacific conference, Seoul, April 2009.