Dr. Mahmoud Ramadan
MBBCh (Mansoura University, Egypt), MSc(Cardiology, Mansoura University, Egypt), PhD(Cardiology, Niigata University, Japan).
- Dr Ramdan has a wide experience of 21 years In the field of cardiology.
- He has been associated as a professor in the government university in Egypt.
- Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital, Sharjah he has worked as a specialist cardiologist in the UAE Ministry of Health and other private hospitals
- Dr Ramadan's expertise is mainly in the non-invasive cardiac testing, preventive cardiology and the clinical management of various cardiovascular disorders.
- Coronary artery diseases.
- Non-invasive cardiac testing.
- Advanced cardiac life support.
- Heart Failure.
- Preventive cardiology.
Research / Publications
- Full list of over 40 original international publications / book chapters could be viewed at http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mahmoud_Ramadan