Dr. Jayachandran Thejus
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
- Dr. Jayachandran has more than 10 years of experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- After completion of his DM from prestigious Government Medical College – Calicut, he joined St. James Hospital, Chalakkudy, Kerala as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist.
- He also gained his experience of dealing with the complicated Cardiology cases while working with Ananthapuri Hospital, Trivandrum and Muthoot Medical Center, Kerala – India.
- Before joining Zulekha Hospital Sharjah, Dr. Jayachandran was associated with one of the well known and trusted group of Hospitals, Meditrina Hospitals – Kerala as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist where he was awarded with the “Best Doctor Award” in 2015.
- Coronary artery disease
- Radial coronary interventions
- Primary coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction
- Prevention of heart disease
- Management of high blood pressure
- Management of high cholesterol
- Evaluation of chest pain
Research / Publications
Published various articles in Indexed Medical Journals. Few of them are:
- Atrial fibrillation in cardiac channelopathies. PMID: 19898657
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and atrial fibrillation. PMID: 19165353
- Radiofrequency ablation in ventricular fibrillation. PMID: 18982132