Dr. Ghassan F.Nakad
Internal Medicine Diploma, Cardiology Fellowship Diploma, Interventional Cardiology (University of Liege- Belgium)
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Ghassan has completed his medical training in internal medicine and cardiology at Lebanese University –Beirut & his advanced interventional cardiology training at the University hospital of Liege - Belgium.
- He has wide experience in echocardiography (TDI, Speckle Tracking, Strain studies, TEE, Stress Echo) and non invasive testing including coronary CT and cardiac MRI.
- Dr. Ghassan was involved in teaching undergraduate students and cardiology fellows both invasive and non invasive cardiology.
- Dr. Ghassan is well experienced in interventional cardiology (Valvuloplasties, PFO/ASD Closures, Simple and Complex Angioplasties via Radial or Femoral access) from Belgium.
- Radial Access Procedures
- Bifurcations and complex lesions angioplasty
- Structural Heart Disease
- Transesophegal Echocardiography
- TDI and Speckle Tracking Echocardiography