Dr. Anil Bansal
MBBS, MD, FACC, FSCAI, ABIM (Interventional Cardiology)
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Anil Bansal has over 30 years of experience in the field of interventional cardiology, of which 20 years in the United States. He is accredited with Americian Board Certification in Internal Medicine that entails Cardio Vascular Diseases, Nuclear Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology.
- He is also certified by North American Society for Pacing and Electro-Physiology (NASPE -1989) with special training in Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Earlier he worked as Director Cardiac Catheterization Lab & Interventional Cardiology at East Carolina School OF Medicine, Greenville, North Carolina, USA. In India he has worked as a senior consultant at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi and has handled 20,000 Angioplasty cases to his credit.
- Dr. Anil Bansal is a graduate of Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, (1982) and Completed his training in Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional cardiology at William Beaumont Hospital (University of Michigan) 1989.
- Complex coronary interventions-CTO
- Salvage Interventions for Critical Limb Ischemia.
- Carotid Stenting & Interventions.
- ICD & Cardiac Re-Synchronizations Therapy.
- Extensive experience and research in primary Angioplasty & Angioplasty in Cardiaogenic Shock Secondary to Acute myocardial infarction.