Pr. Dr. Abdelaziz Gomaa Ibrahim
MD cardiology, Board certified in Cardiac CT
consultant Interventional Cardiology
- Dr. Abdelaziz have experience more than 20 years in Medical and Cardiology field after graduation in 1995, worked as Interventional Cardiology Consultant and Associate Professor of Cardiology /Egypt
- Master degree in cardiology 2000, MD degree in cardiology 2006.
- In 2010 he started his carrier in Saudi Arabia in Almanaa Hospital AL Khobar, he started the program of cath lab and was the director of cath lab in Al Khobar.
- 2014 in Dallah Hospital Riyadh in addition to his work as interventional cardiology consultant, he started the program of cardiac CT after training in Harefield hospital-London/UK.
- In 2016 Board certificates in Cardiac CT from SCCT.
- In 2018 he joined Zulekha Hospital as interventional Cardiology consultant.
- Dr. Abdelaziz have a good experience in field of interventional cardiology, complex coronary angioplasty, total occlusions, IVUS, FFR, Radial approach plus cardiac Devices like Pacemakers and ICDs in addition to balloon mitral and pulmonary valvuloplasty, also Dr. Abdelaziz have a good experience in field of cardiac Imaging, 3-D Trans-esophageal and Dobutamine stress echocardiography also cardiac CT and CT coronary angiography.
Research and Publications
- Role of exercise of stress test in localization on affected coronary artery disease for Master degree (1997-2000).
- Role of Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography in Evaluation of functional recovery post Revascularization by Angioplasty (MD thesis 2001-2006).
- Prognostic Value of N-Terminal Pro-Brain Natriuretic Peptide in Acute Pulmonary Embolism: Open Journal of Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases, 2012, 2, 58-62.
- Characteristic coronary flow pattern of left anterior descending stenosis by transthoracic echocardiography: Journal of Indian College of Cardiology (JICC) Volume 6, Issues 3–4, September–December 2016, Pages 145-149, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jicc.2016.06.006.
- Relation of Left Atrial Stiffness to Insulin Resistance in Obese Children: (Echocardiography 2014; 00: 1–7, DOI: 10.1111/echo.12824)
- Effect of previous PCI on results of CABG in multivessel disease patients: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH (IJAR), Article DOI:10.21474/IJAR01/3129 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/3129.
- Surgical improvement after closure of ostium secundum atrial septal defect in adults: Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology, J. Clin.Exp.Cardiolog. 2017, 8:1 DOI: 10.4172/2155-9880.1000493.
- The role of multidetector computed tomography with calcium score and Framingham risk score in evaluation of rheumatoid arthritis patients with chest pain: Journal of Indian College of Cardiology (JICC) 7 (2017) 64 –71 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jicc.2017.03.004
- Assessment of Acute Pulmonary Embolism Outcomes in hospital through Tricuspid Annular Plane Systolic Excursion Versus Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index score: Egyptian Journal of Pulmonary and Tuberculosis
- Predictors of coronary slow flow in stable coronary artery disease: JICC (Journal of Indian College of Cardiology) 2017, Poster in CRT 2017 (Cardiovascular Revascularization Technologist).