Dr. Tagore Mohan Grandhi
MS, FRCS (UK), Dip. in Laparoscopic Surgery (France), Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery (USA) Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (USA)
Specialist General & Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Tagore has more than 20 years of experience in the field of General Surgery out of which 17 years into Laparoscopic Surgeries and 10 years of Bariatric Surgery experience.
- After his graduation and postgraduation in General Surgery from prestigious Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, India, he went to UK for higher surgical training and obtained FRCS from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK.
- He worked for more than 8 years in reputed hospitals in UK and obtained training in Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic Surgery. He was also awarded a Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery by University of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France.
- He did Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery from Legacy Health System Portland, USA and Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery from University of Kentucky, Lexington, USA.
- He is trained in Laparoscopic and Robotic Colorectal Surgery from Korea University Anam Hospital.
- During his training in the USA, he has performed more than 400 Bariatric surgeries and equal number of Laparoscopic Surgeries. He has performed thousands of Laparoscopic Surgeries including advanced laparoscopic procedures related to stomach, intestines, colon, spleen and different types of hernias.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- All types of Hernia including massive hernias
- Minimally Invasive Procedure for Hemorrhoids (MIPH)
- Component separation technique for giant hernias
- Video Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAAFT) for anal fistulas
- Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment (EPSiT) for pilonidal sinuses
- Congenital Dorsal Urethral Fistula UROLOGY 63(1): 175-176, 2004 Grandhi T M, Shelley O, Ray A K, McGregor J R
- Gastro-pericardial Fistula: A case report and review of literature EMERG MED J 21: 644-645, 2004 Grandhi T M, Rawlings D, Morran C G
- Unusual Abdominal Complication of Rib Fracture EMERG MED J 22: 525-526, 2005 Grandhi T M, El-Rabaa S M A
Chapters in Books
- Tagore M Grandhi, Emma J Patterson: Restrictive Procedures for Morbid Obesity, in Nathaniel J Soper, Lee L Swanstrom, W Stephen Eubanks (eds): Mastery of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery, 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2009, p 249-61
- Tagore M Grandhi, J Scott Roth: Ventral Hernia Repair with Component Separation and On-lay Biologic Mesh, Atlas of American College of Surgery