Dr. Fadi Alnehlaoui
MD, MS- GEN SURGERY , MS - SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
Specialist General Laparoscopic & Surgical Oncologist
- For more than 16 years he has worked as General and Surgical Oncologist in many public and private hospitals in Aleppo, Syria. These include Hospital Prive Franco-Syrien, Syrian Hospital, Andalus Hospital, Dabbit Hospital, and Badrakhan Hospital.,
- He was also Specialist Surgeon & Lecturer of Surgery Department at the Aleppo University Hospital Faculty of Medicine, Syria (2005-2008),
- He also worked as a Surgical Oncologist under Sub-specialist Program (Fellowship) in the Ibn Rushd Center of Oncology, Aleppo, Syria (2007 – 2011).
- Dr. Fadi, - as a Surgical Oncologist – is interested in types of oncological treatment (Early detecting cancer programs, especially breast cancer; Diagnosis and follow up programs for oncologic cases).
- Thyroid and neck surgery procedures including neck dissection procedures.
- Gynaecologic procedures (including radical hysterectomy for gene Cancers, abdominal and pelvic lymph node dissection).
- Abdominal and GI cancers (gastric, rectal, colonic, and liver surgery).
- Soft tissue tumours & melanoma.
- Oncology and plastic skin procedures (including plastic flaps and reconstructive surgeries, abdominoplasty)
- He has an immense experience in general surgery and is well versed with all basic and advanced general and laparoscopic surgeries. These include: viz. lap & open bariatric procedures, lap & open cholecystectomy, lap & open appendectomy, hernias procedures and anal procedures.
Research / Publications
- He has participated, published and translated many papers in oncology and general medical fields.
- He also participated in authorization and translation of many publication and books.
- Anderson Hand book of Surgical Oncology, (Arabic edition 2011).
- Primary Clinical Response for Cancer Patients towards Alkures Herb, Aleppo University, 2007.
- Acute Mesenteric Ischemia, Aleppo University Magazine for Research, 2005.
- Polycystic Ovary Treatment, Medical Arabic Encyclopaedia, 2010. Churchill Handbook of Obs & Gyn(Arabic edition 2000).