Dr. Amjad Abou Lteaf
MBCHB, MD, CSBMS (Syrian Board in General and Laparoscopic Surgery)
Specialist General Surgeon - Advanced Laparoscopy and Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery
- Dr. Lteaf has over ten years of experience in general surgery including laparoscopic and conventional procedures.
- He started his practice in Syria in both governmental and private sectors, and then shifted to UAE in 2017.
- Dr. Lteaf is a Member of the Syrian Association of General Surgeons (SAGS).
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery All types of Bariatric Surgery
- Lap Sleeve
- Lap Bypass
- Lap REVISION - Bariatric surgery for failed previous bariatric surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery (lap cholecystectomy , lap appendectomy ) and laparoscopic hernia surgery for (inguinal , umbilical , ventral hernia )
- Breast surgery (benign and malignant breast diseases and early detection of breast cancer and gynecomastia surgery )
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid , parathyroid , suprarenal and pancreatic surgery )
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Liver and biliary surgery
- General surgery operations (skin and subcutaneous, benign and malignant disease).
- Soft tissue tumors surgery
- Abdominal wall surgery including abdominoplasty
Research / Publications
- Comparative study between total and subtotal thyroidectomy in papillary thyroid carcinoma For nodule less than 8mm (Damascus 2015).