Dr. Shahnawaz Shaikh
- Dr. Shahnawaz Shaikh has worked in many renowned hospitals in India. He has also worked for 10 years as a Specialist Anaesthetist & Intensivist in Ministry of Defence, Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Shaikh has worked as an assistant professor in a leading teaching institute in India
- Labour Analgesia
- Pain Management
- Neonatal Anesthesia and Trauma cases
- Arterial Cannulation
- Central Line insertion and Swan-ganz Catheter insertion
Research / Publications
- Dr. Shaikh has a published paper on "Use of IV ketamine infusion as Labour Analgesia".