Dr. Moamen Mohammed Amin Abdelrahim
- Associate Professor of Urology at Al Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt (2010)
- Consultant Urologist at Royal Commission Hospital in Jubail, Saudi Arabia (2008- 2014)
- Uro-Oncology fellow at McGill University, Montreal, Canada (2006 – 2008)
- Stone Diseases
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Urological Tumours Diseases
- Prostate and Voiding Dysfunction
- Hypospadias repair and pyeloplasty
Research / Publications
- Efficiency of an enuresis alarm and combination therapy in the treatment of Saudi children with primary monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis
- Practice patters and recurrence after partial cystectomy for bladder
- Impact of treatment delay in patients with bladder cancer managed with partial cystectomy in Quebec: a population - based study.
- Dietary habits and prostate cancer detection: a case – control study.
- Subsequent prostate cancer detection in patients with prostactic intraepithelial neoplasia or atypical small acinar proliferation.
- An analysis of preoperative delays prior to radical cystectomy for bladder cancer in Quebec.
- Rigid ureteroscopy for ureteral stones: factors associated with intraoperative adverse events.
- PAX2 is reactivated in urinary tract obstruction and partially protects collecting duct cells from programmed cell death.
- Recoverability of renal function after treatment of adult patients with unilateral obstructive uropathy and normal contralateral kidney: a prospective study.