Ms. Ardra Sheela Krishna
Fellowship In Voice And Swallowing Pathology, MASLP, BASLP
- Ms. Ardra worked in Medical Trust Hospital, India for more than a year, after which she joined the Child Development Centre (autonomous institution under Government of Kerala) for one year.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from a well reputed institution named National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala, India.
- Fellowship program in Voice and Swallowing Pathology from Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
- Dubai Health Authority- License Holder.
- Rehabilitation Council of India- License Holder.
- Indian Speech and Hearing Association- Life Long Member.
- Ms. Ardra’s expertise is performed both informal and standardized diagnostic evaluation to create treatment plans for children with speech and language disorders, provide diagnostic evaluation and intervention for voice and swallowing disorders for both children and adults, evaluated and treated children with Motor Speech Disorders secondary to cerebral palsy, articulation and language disorders, swallowing / feeding disorders.
- Ms. Ardra is also interested in developing group therapy intervention programs for children with various Neuro- Developmental Disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Specific Learning Disability.
- Ms. Ardra done various researches works in her subject and also handled lecture sessions.
- Ms. Ardra is expertise in completing and maintaining reports and works closely with clients, parents and other professionals on goals that are holistic, realistic and functional.
- Speech sound disorder can be an early predictor for Specific Learning Disability in the National Conference of Indian Speech and Hearing Association, 2019.
- Assessment of differently abled children at Magic Planet academy, India – A project under Government of Kerala, India, 2019.
- Effectivness of group intervention program in speech and characteristics of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2019.
- Profiling of children diagnosed with speech and language disorders aged 3-6 years in the year of 2017-2018 reported at Child Development Centre, Kerala, India.
- Manual on vocal care for Carnatic singers in Malayalam- Development and Validation, 2016.
- Impact of Stroop Effect on persons with Hearing Impairment, 2013.