Dr. Adel Mahmoud Jibril
MBBS, MD, PhD (Rheumatology & Physiotherapy), FACR, MACP, MAAPU, FRSH
- Dr Adel M Jibril has vast experience in the field of rheumatology and physiotherapy. He did his MD in internal medicine in 1988 and PhD in the subspeciality of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy in 1991 from Odessa National Medical University Ukraine
- He has been granted inventors certificate to his invention: An Apparatus for Hand Function Study in 1990 from the state committee on inventions from the USSR State Committee of science and technology. Dr Adel is an expert in treating patients with complex autoimmune disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- During his study in the Institute Adel Jibril proved to be a qualified, serious, diligent Specialist capable of research work. When he was a postgraduate student he worked, in accordance with the approved plan, at the dissertation entitled “Vacuum Phonophoresis of Lithium Compounds in Combined treatment of Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis”.
- He published 6 Articles on the dissertation topic and was granted the Inventor’s Certificate on the apparatus recording functional characteristics of hands at rheumatoid arthritis – “An apparatus for hand Function Study” / No.1718812 of November 15,1991/.
- He successfully defended the dissertation before the Specialized Academic Board of Ukranian Institute of Health Resort Treatment in Odessa in April of 1991 and was awarded the degree of Medicinae Candidate by the All - Union Academic Committee in the same year.