Dr. Vidhya Rani Reddy
MBBS, MD (Radio Diagnosis)
- Dr. Vidhya Rani has more than 18 years of experience in the field of Diagnostic Radiology.
- She did her MBBS from Govt. Medical College Mysore and completed her DMRD in 1996.
- Dr. Vidhya completed her DNB (Radiodiagnosis & Imaging) in 1999.
- During the career Dr. Vidhya had associated with many prestigious institutions like Govt. Medical College Mysore, NIMHANS Bangalore, CMC Hospital Vellore and KIDWAI Medical College Bangalore.
- Dr. Vidhya had worked with institutions like - KVG Medical College, Sullia Bangalore & PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research as Asst. Professor in Radiology Department and also worked with Basaveshwara Medical College Hospital & Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences as Associate Professor and HOD.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai, Dr. Vidhya was working at private hospital in Bangalore, India.
- HRCT Chest
- Breast Imaging
- Abdomen & Pelvis Imaging
- Antenatal Ultrasound Scan
- Imaging in Gynecology
Research / Publications
- Dissertation work – CT features in infantile hemiplegia.
- Poster presentation – ‘MRI in endometriosis’ in the national conference, New Delhi 1998.
- Case report in Karnataka Medical journal –‘Diprosopus –a rare case’, 2007.
- Gas within bone – ‘Emphysematous osteomyelitis’ –in the Eurorad teaching file –case 14345.
- Thesis co-guide for DNB students in Columbia Asia Hospital, Yeshwanthpur. The topics included - Role of ultrasound as a routine adjunct to screening mammography, Role of CT enterography in the diagnosis of small bowel pathology.