Ms. Arfa Banu Khan
MSc in Clinical and Counseling Psychology
- Ms.Arfa has 4 years of work experience in a multi-specialty Hospital, India and experienced in teaching, counseling, psychotherapies, and assessments.
- She was also associated with Indian Air force as "Visiting Counselor".
- Adolescence and Adult psychology.
- School Psychology.
- Relaxation Therapies.
- Psychotherapies with Neurotic Spectrum Disorders (Anxiety, Depression and Personality Disorders).
- Parental and Family Counseling.
- Conducting Awareness Programs.
Research and Publications
Research on: "Use and Abuse of Internet Among Middle Adolescents"
ICMR Project On: Development and Validation of Comprehensive Clinical and Neuropsychological Test Battery for the Use In Indian Context For Patients With Vascular Cognitive Impairment" In Association with Manipal Hospital Bangalore,India.