Dr. Entesar Al Hammadi
MBBS (Jordan), FAAP (USA), FRCPC, FRCPC (Nephrology) Canada
Consultant Paediatric Nephrologist.
(Appointments are subject to doctors availability)
- Dr. Entesar is a Consultant Paediatrics Nephrologist for Dubai Hospital and is part of the medical team that provides DHA Paediatrics Nephrology services - extending these services to the Northern Emirates as well.
- Dr. Entesar obtained her MBBS degree from Jordan University of Science and Technology in Jordan and has done paediatrics residency in Dalhousie University in Halifax, Canada. She later obtained certifications from both the American and Canadian board of Paediatrics in 2008 and 2009. She also completed her training in Paediatrics Nephrology at University of Toronto, Canada and obtained certification from the Canadian board of Paediatrics Nephrology in 2010.
- She has also served as a lecturer and examiner for the Medical School in Sharjah University 2010-2012 and currently holds the same position in Dubai Medical College. Dr. Entesar is currently the Head of Paediatrics Nephrology in Dubai Hospital and the Director of Paediatrics for the DHA’s residency program. She is a member of several Paediatrics and Paediatrics Nephrology boards nationally and internationally.
- Dr. Entesar’s key medical expertise include Hemodialysis for children; Peritoneal dialysis for children; Chronic kidney failure; Acute Kidney failure; Nephrotic syndrome; Post kidney transplant care and follow up Poly cystic kidney disease; Hypertension in children and Hydronephrosis.
- Hemodialysis is children
- Peritoneal dialysis in children
- Chronic kidney failure
- Acute Kidney failure
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Post kidney transplant care and follow up Poly cystic kidney disease
- Hypertension in children