Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Khan
MBBS, FRCS (Glasgow), ICO (UK) Fellowship in Phacoemulsification and General Ophthalmology.
- Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Khan Has more than 17 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology in handling simple and complex surgeries.
- He completed his Fellowship from Royal College Physician and Surgeons Glasgow in UK and completed ICO from International Council of Ophthalmology (UK).
- He holds active Registration and License to practice with General Medical Council in UK & Iris Medical Council in Ireland.
- Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Khan had associated with many prestigious Eye hospitals like Nishter Medical College and Hospital Multan and King Edward Medical University and Layton Rehmat Benovolent Hospital.
- He was also associated with Al Nahda Hospital Muscat (Oman) and Dubai Hospital (UAE).
- Currently Dr. Muhammad is working as a specialist Ophthalmologist and Head of Department of Ophthalmology in Zulekha Hospital Dubai
- Phacosurgery and Lens Implantation
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction and Lens Implantation
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Pterygium Excision, Probing / Syringing
- Intravitreal injection
- Lasik / ICL Lens Implantation
- Glaucoma Surgery
Research / Publications
- Research work in Scleral Fixation and Intra Ocular Lens Implantation in patient with inadequate capsular support.