Dr. Mohamed Ramadan Mahmoud
MBBCH, Master Degree in Ophthalmology, FRCS, MD - Ophthalmology Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons in Glasgow (UK)
- Dr. Mohamed Ramadan has more than 18 years of experience in field of Ophthalmology.
- He did his MBBCH, Master degree & MD from Ain Shams University Cairo, Egypt & later on completed FRCS from Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow, UK June 2007.
- During the career Dr. Mohamed Ramadan had worked as Lecturer of Ophthalmology at Ain Shams University Cairo, Egypt & Consultant Cornea & Refractive Surgeon in Egypt Eye Center, Cairo, Egypt.
- Corneal Transplantation (Keratoplasty) by Femto Laser.
- Femto LASIK and PRK for correction of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
- Intracorneal Segments Implantation, Corneal Cross Linking and ICL implantation for treatment of keratoconus.
- Phacoemulsification & IOL implantation (including toric and multifocal IOL) for treatment of cataract.
- Intravitreal injections and Laser retinal treatment for diabetic retinopathy and age related retinal degeneration.
- Treatment of Glaucoma by Laser, surgery and valve implantation.
- Pediatric surgeries: to correct squint
- Lacrimal obstruction treatment by DCR and intubation
- Eye surgery reconstruction after trauma