Dr. Sridhar Kalyanasundaram
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Neonatology), MRCPCH, FRCPCH, CCST (Paediatrics-Neonatal medicine)
Consultant Neonatology / Consultant Paediatrics
- Dr Sridhar completed his MBBS from prestigious Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
- He completed his MD Paediatrics from JIPMER, Pondicherry and DM Neonatology from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- He moved to UK in 2004 after completing his MRCPCH, initially worked at Addenbrookes NHS trust at Cambridge and then working as consultant Neonatologist at a level 3 neonatal units in Scotland (NHS Lanarkshire).
- He moved to Dubai in 2012, and worked as Head of the neonatal unit at American Hospital, Dubai for 5 years.
- He then worked briefly at Al Ain Hospital before joining us in January 2018.
- Neonatal ventilation (invasive and noninvasive)
- Neonatal nutrition, jaundice and Neurodevelopment
- Dr Sridhar has many peer reviewed publications in both indexed and nonindexed journals. He was the principal investigator at study initiation for a research project in Scotland, which has now been completed.