Dr. Unni Rajasekharan Nair
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), IDCCM, Fellow in CCM, EDIC
Specialist Internal Medicine
- Dr. Unni Rajasekharan Nair underwent his undergraduate training from the Government Medical College, Kottayam and postgraduate training from the M.S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore.
- Dr Nair completed his European Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (EDIC) and Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM), and Post-Doctoral Fellowship training in Critical Care Medicine from the Christian Medical College, Vellore. He is a life Member of the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM), IMA and a Member of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) and Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM).
- Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital, Dr. Nair worked as a Consultant physician and Intensivist at Lourdes Hospital, Cochin from September 2009 to December 2012. He was the Head of the Critical Care Department and in-charge of the Medical Intensive care during this time. He also worked as a Consultant physician and Intensivist at the Baptist Hospital, Bangalore, and as a consultant physician at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore Emergency Medicine Department & St Thomas Hospital Chethipuzha.
- Dr. Nair is trained in advanced Haemodynamic monitoring, Invasive and Non-invasive ventilation, BiPAP Use, Sepsis Management, Central line and Arterial monitoring and bedside Cardiac output monitoring.
- ARDS Ventilation
- ICU Sonology
Research / Publications
- Clinical and Electrophysiological Evaluation of Cognitive Dysfunction in Elderly.
- Hypothalamopituitary Adrenal Axis in Tuberculosis
- Relationship between BMI and Blood Pressure in elderly