Dr. Henry V. Galuba Jr.
B.Sc, MD, DPCP
Specialist Internal Medicine
- Dr. Galuba is the first Filipino Internal Medicine Specialist accredited by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). He is a Graduate of the Saint Louis University College of Medicine in Baguio city, Philippines, which is one of the best performing Medical schools in his country.
- In 2002 he was Board certified in Internal Medicine by the Philippine College of Physicians (PCP).
- He attended Baguio General Hospital & Medical Center (BGHMC), one the biggest tertiary hospitals in north Manila, as part of his residency training in Accredited Internal Medicine.
- His medical tenure experience includes rotations in Specialty centres like RITM (Research Institute for Tropical Medicine)-which is a specialty centre dealing with Infectious diseases.
- He has been a Medical Consultant in the Pines City Doctors Hospital (PCDH), Baguio Medical Center (BMC), and St. Nino Jesus Medical Center (SNJMC) which are all located in Baguio city, Philippines.
- In 2009 he was employed by the Ministry of Health (MOH) in Saudi Arabia and was certified by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) as a Specialist in Internal Medicine. In his second year he became the Head of the Department of Medicine and played an active role in CME
- Hypertension & stroke
- Diabetes & Dyslipidemia
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Infectious diseases
Research / Publications
- Stroke subtypes in CVD correlations
- Typhoid fever consensus in internist
- Scleroderma case presentation