Dr. Halah Mundher Younus
MBCHB, Arab Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology CABOG Colleague of Iraqi Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology FICOG Higher Degree of Diploma of Laser in Medicine
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dr. Halah has more than 18 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- She did her MBCHB from Bagdad University and DOG from (Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics), Al-Nahrain University/ College of Medicine (formerly Saddam College of Medicine/Saddam University).
- Later on Dr. Halah completed CABOG (Colleague of Arab Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology) in 2004 and FICOG (Fellow of Iraqi Board for Medical Specialization in Gynaecology and Obstetrics).
- During her career Dr. Halah had associated with many prestigious medical institutions in Iraq like Al-Kindy Teaching Hospital Baghdad, Ibn Al Balady Hospital for Paediatrics and Gynaecology, Al-Zahraa General Hospital etc.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai, Dr. Halah was working in Ministry of Health, Baghdad, Iraq as a consultant in obstetrics and gyn.
- Antenatal care and managing all low and high risk pregnancies and its complications
- Managements of conditions related to puerperium and family planning.
- Management of infertility cases.
- Management of menstrual related disorders, post-menopausal bleeding, postcoital bleeding and menopausal problems.
- Management of PCOS
Research / Publications
- Endometrial receptivity in clomiphene citrate therapy for polycystic ovarian syndrome assessment by serum progesterone and serum and endometrial tocopherol and superoxide dismutase as markers.
- comparison between two regimens for induction of ovulation in clomiphene resistant polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- CO2 Laser treatment of cervical ectropian