Dr. Abderezak Hadrouf
MBBS, MD, BLS
Specialist ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
- Dr. Abderezak has over six years of experience working as ENT Specialist. Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital Dubai he was associated with Doctors Clinic Diagnostic Center, Dubai. He has also worked as an ENT Surgeon and Head of ENT Department in Zerdani Hospital and as an ENT Specialist at Al Amir in Algeria.
- Dr. Abderezak completed his residency training in the most renowned Hospital in neck surgery in Algeria - Ibn Badis University Hospital of Constantine.
- He had the privilege to receive his fellowship in ear surgery with Professor Daroudzet at the University Hospital of Bordeaux in France.
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Salivary gland surgery (parotidectomy, maxillectomy)
- Endoscopic Sinus surgery
- Neck dissection
- Oesophagoscopy, bronchoscopy and direct laryngoscopy
- Pediatric ENT : Adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, grommet insertion, congenital cysts and fistulas
- Septoplasty and fess surgery
- Microscopic ear surgery
Research / Publications
- Oesophagien foreign body- congress of SAONORL – ALGERIA 2014