Dr. Bashar Neamat Fadheel Sahar
MBCHB, Arab board internal medicine. Jordan board internal medicine. Jordan board Diabetes and Endocrinology. UK specialty certificate (Diabetes and Endocrinology).
Specialist Internal Medicine Endocrinology
- After completing his 4 years residency program at King Hussein medical city (Amman, Jordan), Dr. Bashar joined the national centre for diabetes, endocrinology and genetics to complete his fellowship program in diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism. The national centre for diabetes and endocrinology is one of the best tertiary diabetes centres in the Middle East. The training program includes follow up and management of patients with different endocrine problems and research training.
- As a result of the well-equipped genetic lab at the national centre for diabetes, Dr. Bashar was able to successfully complete articles on genetic mutations in endocrine diseases, which is a main focus in his research.
- Before joining Zulekha Hospital Dubai, he previously worked in a private sector hospital in Jordan.
- Diabetes and metabolic diseases.
- Endocrine problems with a genetic background.
- Perplexing Endocrine diseases.
Research / Publications
- Identification of Index Novel Mutation in a patient with Triple A syndrome manifested with delayed puberty.
- Clinical and molecular evaluation of 46 year old lady with 45 X0/46XY Pseudic Y Mosaisim.
- Prevalence of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients with metabolic syndrome.