Dr. Rahul Deshmukh
DNB (Anaesthesiology), Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- Worked as a consultant anaesthesiologist for more than a decade at a prestigious post graduate training institute in Pune, India.
- Experience in international standards of anaesthesia care while working as a registrar in Anaesthesia in the Republic of Ireland.
- Takes keen interest in research Anaesthesiology and has designed new equipment called "Oesophageal Bloekev".
- His other interests include difficult airway management and day care surgery.
- Dr. Rahul was involved in the research conducted under the guidance of Maharashtra medical research society. He has won the Dr Kops award for best paper presentation at the national conference of Anesthesiologists organized by Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist in 2008 at Jodhpur & in 2012 at Indore.
- Co-author of various award winning posters presented at state level conferences as well as at World Congress of Anaesthesiologists.