Dr. Dhananjay Sanjekar
MBBS, MD, DA, DNB, FCCS,Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership- Eduqual, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Dhananjay Sanjekar completed his MD in Anaesthesiology from prestigious Mumbai University in India. He is also a Diplomat of national board (DNB). As well as this he has completed a Diploma in Anaesthetics from College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai.
- He has worked as an Anaesthesiologist in the Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences and Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Sanjekar has worked as Consultant in the famous Fernandez Hospital at Hyderabad, India, wherein he was trained in Obstetric analgesia and anaesthesia.
- He has also worked for a considerable time in the Milton Keynes General Hospital, NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom, gaining additional work experience in Obstetric, Orthopaedic and Trauma Anaesthesia.
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Post Operative Pain Relief
- Day Care Anesthesia