+971 600 52 4442 DUBAI | SHARJAH|ZMC|ZMECR ENGLISH | عربى BOOK AN APPOINTMENT / TELECONSULTATION
Dr. Jyoti Bala Arora
PhD, MDS, BDS, CPHQ
Dr. Jyoti Bala has total work experience of over eleven years in clinical dentistry, research, consultancy, academia, and public health dentistry.
Prior to joining Zulekha Medical Center, she had worked with Right Medical Center, Sharjah, with Health Innovation Advisory under Dent Oral Program of Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and run her private dental practice in India.
She has also served as an associate professor at NIMS University, and Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Jaipur, India. She is a senior member of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry, Indian Dental Association and registered with Indian Dental Council. She has obtained her fellowship from Academy of General Education, Manipal and is a Member of International Association for Dental Research, USA.
She is serving as an official peer reviewer for the Journal for Healthcare Quality, NAHQ, USA and for Academia Letters by Academia.edu. She has been honored with the Achievers Award for Exemplary Contribution from ANEXAS, Europe.
- Preventive oral health care
- GIC and composite restorations
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Root canal treatments
- Pulp regenerative procedures
- Dental traumatology
- Cosmetic dental procedures
- Restorative Dentistry
- Extraction of teeth
- Crown and bridge work
- Removable partial dentures
- Teeth whitening (bleaching) of teeth
- Composite and ceramic veneers (Hollywood smile)
- Snap-On smile
Research and Publications
- Dental students - falling prey to stress and burnout - who is to be blamed? In Guident 2007
- Nanodentistry not a dream anymore in Guident 2008.
- Stomatologist or Oral Physician a Novel Epithet for Dentist - Journal of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry 2009
- Primary Failure of eruption: Case Report - International Journal of research in
Dentistry. Aug 2014
- An evaluation of the quality of orthodontic attachment by using different gauge of wire in single mesh bracket base using finite element method of stress analysis. - National Research Denticon. 2013
- Gene Therapy : An emerging contemporary approach -International journal of Drug formulation and research. 2014
- An assessment of oral health status and treatment needs of individuals aged 3 to 18 years living in orphanages in Bengaluru city. - Journal of Research & Advancement in Dentistry 2016.
- Dental Environment Stress, Burnout and Perceived Health Status among Dental Students.--International Journal of Advanced Research 2018.