Dr. Lakshmi Sudhakaran
Specialist General Practitioner
- Dr Lakshmi Sudhakaran has over two years of experience. She has previously worked in Prima Care Specialty Clinic and Primary Health Care Centre in Ras Al Khaima. She has trained in multiple MOH government hospitals in UAE including Sarq Hospital, RAK, Ibrahim Bin Obaidallah Hospital, RAK and Fujairah Hospital. She earned her MBBS form RAK Medical and Health Science University, UAE.
- Acute respiratory conditions (asthma and infections)
- Diagnosis and management of chronic conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension and Dyslipidemia
- Skin disorders
- Preventive medicine
Research / Publications
- Presented scientific papers in various conferences held in UAE
- Actively involved in community health programs since academic years and presented regional field study on awareness of complications of Type 2 diabetes in Ras Al Khaimah population and its implications on its management.
- Volunteered in various community health programs (Pink Caravan breast cancer screening program and Measles vaccination campaign).