Ms. Pinky Biswal
Master in Audiology and speech language pathology (MASLP), Bachelor in Audiology and speech language pathology (BASLP)
Speech language pathology
- Ms Pinky Biswal was associated with Alnoor Training center for children with Special Needs, Dubai, United Arab Emirates as a speech & language Therapist in Department of communication, language and speech for 5 Years.
- Ms. Pinky Biswal also worked with Vivikta Speech and hearing clinic, Bangalore, India as a speech & language Therapist for 2 Years.
- Articulation and phonological disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Intellectual disability
- Voice Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Augmentative Alternative communication
Research / Publications
- Development of syntax test in Odiya Speaking Children.
- Video Fluoroscopic Evaluation –“Gold Standard” technique for swallowing disorders in pediatric and adult populations.
- Effect of speaker age on speech recognition and perceived listening effort in older adults with hearing loss.