Ms. Arathi Vijayan
- Ms. Arathi completed M.Sc in Clinical Psychology from Christ University Bangalore, and then she pursued M.Phil in Clinical Psychology from SRM Medical College and Research Centre, Chennai.
- Before joining Zulekha Ms. Arathi has worked as a registered Clinical Psychologist with Rehabilitation Council of India with pediatric and adult population alike, she also has good experience in cognitive retraining for patients who suffered stroke as well as patients with Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Mothers to be
- Support for pre and post labor
- children with developmental disorders such as ADHD, ASD and Down’s Syndrome
- mood disorders
- personality disorders
Research / Publications:
- Research during M.Sc was “Experience of Motherhood: Mother’s Perception on factors influencing Mother-Infant Bonding”
- Research during M.Phil was “The Role of Supportive Psychotherapy in Reducing Stress Anxiety and Depression Among Pregnant Women: A systematic review”