Dr. Joseph K Joseph
MBBS, MD Fellowship (Diabetology)
Specialist Internal Medicine & Diabetology
- Dr. Joseph has over 10 years of experience as Specialist Internal Medicine & Diabetology . Prior to joining to Zulekha Hospital he worked at Olive Hospital, Hyderabad, India. Dr. Joseph has extensive experience in the use of incretins for diabetes and has been a speaker faculty for various diabetes related issues.
- Dr. Joseph specializes in using newer molecules in diabetes like degludac insulin Glp 1 agonists and sglt2 inhibitor class of Oha drugs. He has keen interest in managing complicated IP fever cases including covid.
- Dr. Joseph served as a Physician in various reputed hospitals like Aster, Rajagiri and VPS Lakeshore Kochi and had a yearlong stint at Olive Hospital Hyderabad. He was awarded as the best Diabetologist at a national level by Economic Times Healthcare awards.
- Dr. Joseph has done a certified course in treating diabetes, hypertension & Asthma from PHFI (Public Health Foundation of India)
- Diabetes specialized in Incretin Therapy
- Complicated Fever Cases
Research and Publications
- Hepatic manifestations seen in dengue patients.
- Effect of covid in glycemic excursions in diabetes patients.