Dr. Tarek Habeeb Ramadan Ahmed
- More than 21 years of experience in Anesthesia for almost all types of surgeries (Graduation in 1995 from Mansoura faculty of medicine & Master degree in Anesthesia in 2000 & MD Anesthesia in 2008)
- Worked as Consultant Anesthesia & SICU at Armed Forces Hospitals, KSA from 2014- 2018
- Lecturer of anesthesia and SICU at Mansoura University, Egypt from 2008 till now.
- Consultant of Anesthesia and SICU at King Khalid Hospitals, Riyadh, MOH, KSA in 2013.
- Consultant of Anesthesia and SICU at Aseer Central Hospital, MOH, Abha, KSA in 2012
- Consultant of Anesthesia and SICU at King Salman Hospitals, Riyadh, KSA in 2011
- Airway Management
- Neuro Anesthesia
- Renal transplantation Anesthesia
- Neonatal, Pediatric Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Orthopedic Anesthesia
- Laparoscopic Anesthesia
- Day case surgeries Anesthesia
Research / Publications
- Cerebral hemodynamics and Oxygenation during Brain Tumor Resection; A comparative study between Different types of Infusates. Egyptian J. Anesthesia 2011; 27: 67-76.
- Brain Relaxation and Electrolyte balance during Resection of posterior Fossa Tumors under setting position: Mannitol Versus Palcebo. Egyptian J. Anesthesia 2013, 29: 255-265.
- Intra-artercular versus intravenous administration of Dexmedetomidine in Arthroscopic Knee surgeries under Local Anesthesia: A prospective randomized study. 2018, 34: 15-19