Dr. Shalini Dadu
MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology)
- Dr. Shalini did her graduation from LLRM Medical College Meerut and completed her post MD in Anesthesia from MLN Medical College Allahabad.
- Dr. Shalini started her career as Junior Resident in Anesthesia at MLN Medical College Allahabad in the year 2002 and worked till 2005. She moved to SMI Hospital Dehradun as Registrar in Anesthesia in 2006.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Shalini was working with SMI Hospital Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Uttarakhand, India as Associate Professor in Anesthesia & Critical Care since February 2008.
- Regional Anesthesia
- Nerve Blocks
Research / Publications
- Comparison of Intravenous Dexmedetomidine and Intravenous Clonidine premedication for Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
- Effect of addition of Nalbuphine to levobupivacaine in Brachial Plexus.
- Comparison of intrathecal 0.75% and 0.5% isobaric ropivacaine for lower abdominal surgery. Asian archives of Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation Oct. 2010: Vol 71 No. 2 : 1954 -1958
- Comparative Clinical Study of Effect of Neostigmine and Ketamine for Post operative Analgesia. Journal of Indian Medical Association 201 : 109:308-11
- Case Report: Propofol induced severe neuroexcitatory symptoms during emergency laparotomy. International Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology Sept. – Oct. 2013; Vol. 2 / Issue 5: 645-646