Visiting DoctorBook an appointment
Dr. Raj Kumar Arora
B.D.S, M.D.S. (Orthodontics)
Specialist Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthodontics
- Dr. Raj Kumar Arora has over 10 years of experience as Specialist Orthodontist and has worked as Assistant Professor at well-known Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur, India.
- He was working with renowned medical centres in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as Specialist Orthodontics.
- He has also worked as Consultant Orthodontist in Arora Dental Planet, Jaipur, INDIA.
Research / Publications
- Dr. Arora has conducted in-depth research on the “An evaluation of quality of orthodontic attachment by using different gauge of wire in single mesh bracket base using finite element method of stress analysis”
- Presented a poster on “FUTURE OF ORTHODONTICS: NANODENTISTRY AND GENE THERAPY” at the 11th PG IOS National convention, AIIMS.
Areas of Expertise
- Cosmetic Smile Designing
- Eruption Guidance
- Orthodontics for Kids and Adults
- Jaw Expansion
- Jaw Advancement
- Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Orthodontic Management of cleft lip and cleft palate cases
- TM joint disorders (Clicking sounds in the jaw joint when you open or close your mouth or chew)
Types of Braces are
- Ceramic Braces
- Metal Braces
- Lingual Braces or Invisible Braces
- Damon Braces/ Self Ligating Braces
- Micro Implant
- His expertise covers treating various types of malocclusion using fixed and functional appliances. He has been using various treatment modalities such as Myofunctional appliances, habit breaking appliances, fixed appliances (metal and ceramic/ invisible braces), Lingual braces Self ligating braces (Damon System), micro implant. He has been successfully managing patients with TM joint disorders.
- He has got good experience in treating children as well as adult patients for smile corrections. He has special interest in treating multidisciplinary cases & has attended various conferences and workshops. He is good listener who understands patient's problem properly and gives perfect and honest solution for patients betterment.