Zulekha Hospital’s Urology Department manages the entire spectrum of clinical urology with high level medical expertise and nursing care, and minimally invasive surgeries, as well as other surgical and non-surgical treatments of urological conditions for men and women of all ages.
Our physicians are leaders in clinical research that enhance our capability to offer the most advanced treatments available. Urologists at Zulekha Hospital have special expertise in minimally invasive surgery that results in less discomfort and bleeding and a faster recovery than conventional surgery
We believe in giving our patients the best treatments available and helping them learn more about their condition, so that informed choices can be made that will benefit and strengthen your physical and emotional wellbeing.
This department deals with the Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the urinary or uro-genital tract, major and minor Urological problems such as:
- Urinary stone diseases
- Urinary infections
- Congenital Urinary problems
- Malignancy of Kidney, bladder ,Prostate ,Testis ,Penis
- Male Infertility
- Sexual Problems/Andrology
- Prostate problems
- Genitourinary trauma
- Urethral Strictures
- Endoscopic surgeries- TURP, PCNL, Laser Surgery for stones, Cystoscopy.
- ESWL (Shock wave treatment for stone diseases)
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) For Difficult Renal Stones / Renal Problems
- Microsurgical Varicocelectomy.
- Urology Laparoscopic Procedures
- Uro Gynecology procedures likely vaginal tape procedures etc.
Zulekha Hospital uses the most sophisticated and most advanced among the ESWL Machines that work on Electromagnetic principles. Both fluoroscopic as well as ultrasound stone localization are possible with this model. In addition, the machines offer ECG Trigger facility to provide safe delivery of shock waves according to the cardiac rhythm. This machine can be used for both paediatric and adult patients.