Dr. Amani Osman Hassan Ibrahim
Master degree in Neuropsychiatry Doctorate degree Registries in 2016 and it is under process
- Dr Amana has more than 5 years of experience she has worked as Specialist Psychiatry with Khorfakkan Hospital for 4 years and head of Psychiatry department for one year
- She has also worked in Neuropsychiatry Department with MOH General Hospital Ismailia and also with Suez Canal University Hospital Egypt as a visiting doctor for more than 3 years
- Management of sleep disorder and sleep hygiene psycho education
- Counseling and education services related to child development disorders learning disabilities and provide psychological support to their families.
- Management of psychiatric disorder in old age group with or without cognitive impairment and provide counseling to their families for how to deal with them.
Research / Publications
- Participated in research concerning relationship between low serum folic acid and depression in patients with intractable Epilepsy.