Dr. Samer S J Altawil
MBBS, MRCS (Glasgow) FCPS (Urology)
- Dr Samer Altawil has over 10 years of experience in field of Urology. He has worked in Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation, Pakistan and Ripas Hospital Brunel. Dr. Altawi was a Member of Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow, UK and a Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan. He has extensive experience in managing complicated urological problems and kidney transplantations. He is a member of European Urology Association and Pakistan Association of Urological Surgeons. He was a lecturer in Brunei University and has publications on urolithiasis and urooncology.
- Stone disease
- Prostate enlargement
- Kidney transplantation
- Vascular and Angioacess
- Endoscopic Laparoscopic
- Open Vascular and reconstructive urologic procedures
- Penile Implants
- Microscopic Varicocele Surgery
Research / Publications
- Comparison of Ureteroscopy with or without ureteric stent placement in the management of distal ureteric calculi 2010 (Research Topic for Fellowship Exam)
- Metastatic carcinoma of prostate to the mandible case report under work up as the first author presented in MUC, 2016.
- Squamous Cell cancer of the renal pelvis case report presented in MUC 2019.
- Metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of bladder medical treatment immune therapy Presented in MUC 2019.