Dr. Radwa Hassan Mohamed Ibrahim
MD pediatrics and Neonatology, MRCPCH 2nd, PCS, DHA pediatric specialist, AHA member, lactation board member
- Dr Radwa has over twelve years of experience in tertiary neonatal & pediatric critical care medicine, research, teaching and clinical management. Prior to joining Zulekha Hospital Dr Radwa worked as a Specialist at Saudi German Hospital, Dubai managing critical cases at PICU and NICU.
- She has vast experience in managing general pediatrics cases, PICU cases and emergency cases including post – open heart surgeries, post – surgical, trauma, shock, convulsion, toxicology, DKA, hematological, renal and endocrine emergencies. Dr Radwa also specializes in management of treatments including childhood asthma, allergies, chest diseases, infectious gastrointestinal diseases and vaccination.
- Arabic ( Mother Language)
- English ( Fluent)
- Pediatric critical care
- Pediatric emergencies
- General pediatrics treatments
Research / Publications
- Sepsis-related anemia in a pediatric intensive care unit: transfusion-association outcomes 2020