Dr. Venkat Ramanan Subramaniam
MS, MCh (Urology), Dip Lap Surg
- More than 26 years of experience in the field of Urology. Underwent his urology training in SGPGIMS, which is one of the prestigious institutions for super specialty treatment and teaching in India. He has also had additional training in laparoscopic surgery both in India and France.
- Previously associated with Sri Ramachandra Medical College (SRMC), Chennai, India, as a Professor, Senior Consultant and Head of the Department of Urology. During his more than two decades of stay in SRMC he has had a very active clinical and academic career. He has also worked in other major hospitals both in India and UAE.
- Dr. Venkat has trained many urology residents and Urology Technologists and has had an extensive experience in all aspects of Urology. He has performed several major and complex surgeries including Key-hole surgeries (Percutaneous and laparoscopic), urological cancer surgeries, kidney transplantations, major urological trauma surgeries and urological reconstructive surgeries.
- Hindi / Urdu
- Percutaneous (key-hole) renal surgery for stones.
- Laparoscopic urology
Research / Publications
- Dr.Venkat has published more than 20 Publications to his credit other than many presentations and lectures.