Dr. Chidananda P. Shivashankar
M.S Orthopaedics, MRCS Ed Fellow in Spine and Paediatric Orthopaedics (Singapore)
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Chidananda Shivashankar has 15 years of experience in Orthopaedics and its subspecialties. He has trained and worked in India, UK and Singapore in different fields of Orthopaedics.
- He has performed more than 2000 Orthopaedic surgeries, which include shoulder and knee arthroscopic surgeries, Spine surgeries, joint replacement surgeries and Fracture/ Trauma surgeries
- Shoulder - Arthroscopy( Instability/ Cuff/ Tendon Surgery)
- Knee- Arthroscopy ( ACL/ PCL/ Meniscal Surgery)
- Spine- Disc surgeries
- Trauma/ Fracture surgeries
Research / Publications
- Paediatric Back pain - an update. K K Review, 2008.
- Comparative study between sensory and sensibility tests in the assessment of Median and Ulnar nerve injuries.