الأطباء الزائرينحجز موعد
Specialist Paediatrics & Specialist Neonatology
- Acute and chronic illness in children and neonates
- special interest in Childhood asthma , allergies , endocrinal and metabolic disorders
- Developmental assessment and immunization in children
- Adolescent pediatrics
- Health education / counselling to parents
- Enhancing IQ/ EQ oriented scholastic performance of children
Research and Publications
- "Transcutaneous Bilirubinometry in New Born” Article Published in Indian Pediatrics (August, 1988).
- "A comparative study of various methods of Bilirubin estimation in Neonatal Jaundice” at National Conference of I.A.P. at Agra (1989).
- "Poland Syndrome with Dextrocardia” published in Indian Paediatrics”Oct.’92.
- "Physical growth and neurodevelopment abnormality in L.B.W. babies (0-1 Year)”at National Neonatology Conference, Trivandrum, February, 1992.
- "Respiratory problems in High Risk Infants” A clinical study National Conference of IAP Nagpur Jan’93.
- "Ectrodactly Fibular Aplasia” published in Indian Pediatrics Oct.’93.
- "Cranial Ultrasound in Acute Bacterial Meningitis” in Indian Pediatrics Oct’96.
- "Retinopathy of prematurely (ROP) a clinical study Paper presented in al Indian Ophthalmic Society Annual conference Feb’96.
- Book entitled Pre Mature Baby” released on 28th Feb.’99.
- Neonatal screening for glucose-6-phosphatase dehydrogenase: Experience at private Hospital, Emirates Medical Journal (Dec 2006): 24(3): 211-214
- Gold Medal for highest marks in Medicine Final M.B.B.S. (1989)
- Gold Medal for best paper presentation in India Academy of Pediatrics, State Branch Conference Jodhpur, India (1998)
- Keshwabai Kushveer award by Rajasthan University for highest marks in Medicine (1985).